CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

~~Another Deb's Book Review~~











The Island of Heavenly Daze
by: Lori Copeland and Angela Hunt




I think my family may think I am a lil' off at times, but I require anyone borrowing my books to date and rate them. For books are so important to me and I love to share what I think of the piece of writing that I just gave hours of my time too. This forces them to also share their opinions--a little manipulative but it works !




Yes, back to the story... It is the first in a series based on an island called Heavenly Daze off the coast of Maine. Take note that the beginning of the book is set many, many years before the setting of the actual story. If you do not get that part of the story line it will be confusing!? I gave a few more pointers to my family member that read the story. This book can be a little deep and confusing. Definitely not an easy read, but a worthwhile read.




I enjoyed learning about the town of heavenly daze and their quirky Pastor and his faithful, long-suffering wife. It was neat to see the "ANGELS" and their job about town. I look forward to the next book in the series.




My Rating was a 7 on a 1 to 10 scale




HAPPY READING,

Debbie

1 comment:

jubilee said...

Thanks so much, Deb, for your prayers. No one has left a prayer for me before. I teared up when I read it. I so needed that today.

The book sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing.