CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Shout out to my new pals at FW and a prayer request

Thanks to Amy and Lauren for stopping in.. It's so exciting to meet such lovely folk I look forward to getting to know everyone...
Amy I will try and post your meme soon I am not at my home and it's on my home computer. My brother has brought me some cds of satellite radio.. southern gospel and ccm music.. so I am burning them...

My prayer request is for those affected by the latest hurricane Wilma. My brother looks to be in the track of it should it hit Florida.. Lord, Protect my family and protect all who have been effected by this and all the other recent disasters. Lord may we come before you at this time and ask for your help, compassion and salvation. Thank you for all you have given us and for being there.. Your servant, Deb



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you change the template, Debbie? Amy told me you were having a bit of trouble putting links up, but I see this new one has them. I like this one better, anyway!