CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Prayer Requests

Please keep my friend Rick's parent's in your prayers, below is an excerpt from his email. Thank you in advance.

"Yesterday my Dad was rushed to the hospital with very severe pain and swelling in his left leg. It was discovered that he has a very large blood clot in his left thigh. He is now still in the hospital and will be for several days. They are treating him with blood thinners hoping to dissolve the clot. If they can't then they will have to do surgery. Also my Mom is having her gall bladder removed tomorrow, troubled times are on my family, please pray for God's healing touch and for strength and comfort for us all."

Yes, if you would please, I got an update last night prelimenary report on a nucular scan on his lungs showed a possible clott in his lung. PRAYER CHANGES THINGS!!!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RICK

No comments: