CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 06, 2008

it's the first meme I have done in awhile..

I got this MeMe from http://www.notesofjubilee.com NOTES of JUBILEE:


Here are the rules:* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.* They have to be real places, names, things. nothing made up!* You can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question

1. What is your name? Deb, Debbie, Debra depends on who's a callin' me!

2. A 4 Letter Word: diet~~~ oh what a word!!

3. A Boys Name: David -- My bro!!

4.A Girls Name: Darlene --name of my college roomie..

5. An Occupation: Doctor

6. A Color: Dark Blue.. kind of cheated here, but could not think of anything

7. Something you wear: dress

8. A Beverage: Diet Coke

9. A Food: Deer Meat -- sorry it's the first thing that came to mind and it's close to deer season here...

10. Something found in the bathroom: Drain

11. A place: Dream land~~will be heading there soon

12. A Reason for being late: dragging... you know those days you are dragging yourself out the door,,

13. Something you shout: Do not Double dip.. Cannot stand it when someone dips more than once in dip..


If you post this meme, let me know so I can be sure to visit your blog.

2 comments:

jubilee said...

This was fun to read! Thanks for the link.

Rachel Hauck said...

Fun blog!

Can you please email me - rachelhauck at gmail.com - to get your free copy of Love Starts With Elle. Need your snail mail.

Blessings! Rachel