10 things I love beginning with the Letter R:
1. Red Sauce-- or spaghetti sauce.. Love it!
2. Rain pattering on the window or roof... Love the sound of it. Much better than freezing rain.
3. Radio-- Love listening to my favorite radio station Family Life Network and they are online too... http://www.fln.org/
4. Reality TV-- I love Survivor, Amazing Race and TLC shows.
5. Right Winged Politicians.. hows that for a mouth full.
6. REST-- how could I forget this. I love the down time on the weekends to rest and love to have my Saturdays be my day in. Especially in the winter time, I truly relish staying in, wrapped in a blanket typing away at my keyboard.
7. Rhyming- I like to write poetry, especially when it rhymes. My grandmother was a wonderful poet and writer. My inspiration.
8. Roses -- have not gotten any from anyone special though...
9. Rays of Sunshine -- especially reflecting on the water. How I miss sitting at the park and looking at the water.. Now snow covered and off limits..
10. Rules-- actually I like rules for the most part. It gives me structure and I think I flourish that way. Maybe it's from living with strict parents and going to a christian high school and college that had LOTS OF RULES.....
Wow I did it Joanne.. that was a tough one. So now if you want to do it, leave me a comment and I will give you a letter to get started.