CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29, 2009

~~djdeb's ramblings~~


Neglectful blogger!! That is I. Have not had the mind energy in the evening to do much the last few weeks. How's that for an excuse? So here's the latest version of djdeb's ramblings....


I was telling a friend the other day for the first time in a long time, I feel as if my relationship with the Lord is growing. It's been exciting! I have finally found a church where I am being ministered and have been getting into the word of God more faithfully.


So here I am going good with God and I hit a period of "doubt". I found myself lacking the confidence in myself and second guessing myself. Not one to blame Satan for things, as he gets too much credit already. But I noticed when this was happening, it had been precipitated by a few days where I did not get into the word much. Wait... is a coincidence?! I think not..


Oh God , May I daily feast on your Word and seek the nourishment and fulfillment that only it can bring. Fill me with verses that declare Your Power, Your Love and Your Hope. Help me be confident that I need nothing but You God to satisfy my needs and only You can calm my fears and dry my invisible tears. I love you Lord!!



1 comment:

jubilee said...

That happens to me too. Let the devotions go for a day (or two, or three) and all of a sudden . . .

I am so glad that God is faithful to us when we are not so faithful to Him.