CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 05, 2010

God is still on the throne!! despite....



Have you ever heard that term before "God is still on the throne"? I know what it means or I believe I do. To me it means that despite the circumstances, troubles, trials and problems around me; God is above it and sees your struggles. HE will never leave you.... He's not saying that He will take away all that is stressing you, but HE will never leave you!! AMEN....




I say all that to say I am sick once again.. Cannot seem to kick this cold/bronchitis/sinus/yucky whatever it thing!! Having spent most of the weekends home since before Christmas, due to no energy (thyroid issues) and the above named sickness. I can totally see how one could get depressed and down and out. Now I am not at all saying I have not been discouraged.... I have but are you ready for this "GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE!!" despite all that I may currently be going through.. there is hope so I don't need be hopeless....




How I wish I could share this with people that are so without hope and desperate for help.. they give up for they feel as if all the people and things around them give them nothing concrete to hold on to.. They need to know that there is hope, strength and peace to get us through our circumstances and one that will never leave us...



Psalms 31:24 in the NIV
version says, "Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the
LORD."





I also like the KJV version also---

"Be of good courage, and he
shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the
LORD."





THERE IS HOPE despite troubles that may befall us don't give up...


GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE---despite...







5 comments:

Southern Gal said...

Yes, there is always hope.

There must be something in the air. I've been sick since Christmas, too. Hope you feel better soon.

Lord, we're ready for spring, please!

beachvintage.com said...

So sorry to hear you are not well. Stay safe and get well. xx

Susan Skitt said...

You are sharing it, right here, right now! Be encouraged and praying you are well soon :)

Susan Skitt said...

Hi!!! I'm having another book tour and giveaway on my blog with two guest authors - all are welcome to stop by!!! Have a great week!

Mary Moss said...

Praying you are fully recovered! Looks like you haven't posted in a while--hope it's due to busy-ness and fullness of life!

Blessings and prayers,
Mary