CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 28, 2010

two in a row---say it ain't so !



OK, so I strive to not have two posts in a row that are about the same topic BUT....... I must do it! Taking beading/Jewelry classes have been a new interest of mine. I have been making jewelry on my own for over a year but now I am learning the right way to do it and new techniques. So here goes, some of my new creations.......


I made this one for my momma and I am going to duplicate it and make me one!!







These earrings are your standard earrings and were the first pair I made in class. To me the bottom bead looks like a shell... or perhaps it's these "nautical" eyes of mine.




My sister found this adorable starfish charm and well I had to make another. They were teaching us how to make earrings that have more extensions to them!!More dangly (my new word of the day)!

I stepped out of my comfort zone and made something that wasn't blue.. but it's an aquatic color to me...

I revamped an old bracelet and redid it the proper way below... I LOVED this one even though I am not a pink fanatic... Well Mom liked it to and well it looks good on her now..

Below is my first attempt at a little girl's bracelet. Made this for my niece who LOVES pink!! Going to work on some earrings to match..

So that will end my two posts in a row.... From DJDEB's jewelry line... (there's no line,sounded good though),

DEB

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Deb. You're learning a lot and doing so well at this!

Sarah said...

I have actually thought of starting to bead. Now you have truly encouraged me!

Delighted to stop by today. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. THis looks like a nice place to slip off my shoes and soak in serious goodness.

Splashin,
Sara

Debbiedoos said...

Very pretty, I love bling! Thanks for popping over, I look forward to seeing you more:) I love that you are a Debbiedoo too!!~

Pieces of Dreams said...

How beautiful, Deb. Thank you so much for visiting and joining my blog. I love your jewelry creations. They would go lovely in my shop. Oh, and by the way, the way you display them is wonderful! How interesting!

Sending my best,

Karen

Pieces of Dreams said...

I love the jewelry...very pretty! I would love to have something like that in my shop. I also love your presentation on the blog!

Thanks for joining me as a follower! Karen