CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

It has came and gone...



Well it has come and gone, but the pictures remain.... For I am now ffforty, yes I can say it. Below are pictures from my celebration. (I am normally the party planner in my family and I planned my 40th celebration)
Mom and I at breakfast. Food=worthless Time with mom=PRICELESS

Mom and her food!!



CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IS NEXT???








Drying my toesies!!

What a sport she was!!

A Quick stop for some coffee at Tims!

Mom at my favorite Beading studio!


Beads and Beyond--the best studio in town!!


~~Matching bracelets~~

Mommy and I and our designs!






~~~~You know you live in the country when the hotel you book has wild turkeys in front of it ~~~~


It's hunting season after all....

at hotel room awaiting sister's arrival..


Mom and I killing time while waiting.....

SHE is here!! hi Sister!!





Ok we are going to skip any pics from the pool and hot tub--writer's privilege !!
 Below the day after pics.......










Love the wire work on this table in the hotel lobby...


I was attempting to do my Susan Boyle pose, but it looks like I have a secret instead.











 The secret is out and I am now
Forty and I am ok with it...

Deb



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron