CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 27, 2013

~~A day or shall I say "STEP" in my life~~

I'm back to stepping up in my healthy "me" journey... I'm calling them steps as I have a long way to go and if I look at the LENGTH of what I need to do, it can be discouraging.. SO I'm taking steps...

 First step :
I can check that one off--My first step was to get that first weight loss in.. Lost six pounds the first week back on this journey. I guess this would be a good place to tell you what plans I'm use to direct my steps. I'm doing Weight Watchers and using the Nutribullet System. 
 
 
In the past few weeks I have lost just under 10 pounds, It's a journey that is filled with changes and preparations. Changes in what to eat and what not to eat--Thankfully Weight Watchers allows you to eat a variety of food. Preparations involves planning what to buy and how to cook it. I've made my first pesto this week with fresh basil.. and have made numerous concoctions in my Nutribullet..
 
Cannot wait to make my next step on this journey to better health!!! As that old Sunday school song goes "One step at a time, only one step at a time that is the way the Lord will lead you.. " With God's help  I'm going to do this and I know
 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" (Philippians 4:13)
 
 
 


3 comments:

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Good for you Debbie!
May God bless you, encourage you, and keep you on the healthy path, step-by-step.

Blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage,

Laura Lane

elizabeth said...

That's awesome, Debbie!

living from glory to glory said...

Hello Debbie,
I want to encourage you also. I believe God has a special plan for each of us, and He will use so many different things to help us grow and mature in the things of the Spirit. Our weight or our clothes or our hair, It is always about our heart and the relationship we have with Him!
Because you our His Bride!
I hope you will continue to write and blog, I will stop over everytime you leave me a hello. And I would love to put you on my blog roll when you have a good rolling start on posting. I bet you have many wonderful words and a very encouraging heart.
Blessings, Roxy