CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 09, 2005

going to try and post some pics


I do not have any children , so my neices and nephews are dear to me. I am always concerned about them.. It's such a challenging time for kids in the world we live. It was much easier I think to be a strong christian growing up. anywho... here goes...
I will try and add more pics later, but this took a long time. this is my nephew Jeremy..
Sorry to get preachy above. I just totally believe children need to have strong relationships with the Lord to help them to keep the faith when in the world. no more preaching... god bless deb

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice, Deb!

Debbie said...

jezzy, I am sorry I have not been on FW! just not been on the net much.. Kind of vegging abit, since my surgery. I will come back soon.. maybe I can actually place in the contest.. I can dream right?! lol.. How's things in Canada?!? eh?.. Take care and God bless djdeb


+