CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm back...... :D

God is good! and I am finally back on my blog. Having had some surgery and just being plain tired out; I will try and keep more updates on here.. My surgery went well and all was fine with the tumor. AMEN thank you Lord!!

Now a new struggle to lose some weight?!?! the inactivity really gets ya.. ughh. but the sun is shining and spring is here so.. there is my motivation.. LOL

I will have to keep ya'll up on that too..

My thought for the day.... ROMANS 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

I was talking to a friend the other day when she mentioned praying each night that her mind is renewed while she sleeps. Not sure exactly where she was going with her thought. But it makes ya think. We spend all day in the world. Why not when at night before we close our thoughts ask God to renew them.. Get rid of the ugliness, selfishness or un-christlike thoughts that were apart of your day and wake up with NEW thoughts. Oh Lord let it be so.. So that as your scripture says we will prove that we are acceptable and in your perfect will. MAY it be so.....

God bless Djdeb

No comments: