CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Putting Discrimination in a christian perspective

There has been some issues of discrimination where I live and it is so frustrating to see that there can be such Cruel people out there. I am not going to write any specific comments as those who discriminate do not deserve any extra publicity. I am so thankful that in CHRIST we are all beautiful and we are created with His special hand. Thank you lord! I wrote this for a writer's group I belong to. Enjoy and remember to treat others as you want to be treated. GOD bless djdeb


"Jesus loves the little children,
All the children of the world.
Red and Yellow, Black and White.
THEY ARE PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT
Jesus loves the little children of the world."


Oh Lord, I’ve had a miserable day.
I’m very sad and oh so blue.
I’m feeling ugly and so plain.
Oh Lord, Can you hear me pray?

Oh God, It’s been a struggling time.
I’ve lost my strength and my hope.
I’ve replaced confidence with defeat.
Oh God, Can you hear my whine?

Oh Lord, It’s a real tough down here.
It’s either you are in or you are out.
It’s hard to know where you belong.
Oh God, Can you dispel all my fear?

Oh God, It’s so hard for me to see.
I’m having no vision of good in me.
I’m feeling that I’ve nothing to give.
Oh Lord, Who am I supposed to be?
My Savior, The Lord of all Creation.
I’m crafted by Your great design.
I’m neither ugly nor plain you see.
My Savior, I’m truly Christ’s reflection.

My Father, Your my peace and guiding light.
It’s been forgotten along the way.
It’s the words to that childhood song.
My Father, "I’M PRECIOUS IN YOUR SIGHT"

There are so many people who struggle with their looks and who they are in this world. In Genesis 1:27a, it says, "So God created man in his own image…" So if we are made in Christ’s image, we are truly reflections of Him. God is the most beautiful, important part of my life; and so are we His creation to Him. This gives us a great heritage and declares us creations of God by His great design, A reflection of His Beauty.


2005

No comments: