CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mark Lowry in Concert

I am listening to a live concert going on at a christian radio station near us. It's their 50th anniversary. http://www.fln.org/
I was unable to attend any of their concerts, but am so excited to be able to listen to them. This is an awesome christian radio station and you can listen to them online. They play contemporary christian music and some southern gospel (not enough) my only complaint. LOL They are going to have greater vision tomorrow night and Denver and the mile high orchestra Friday night. It's such a blessing..Just thought I would give Family Life Network a SHOUT OUT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, Sharon and Brandon 3 days till our mini vacation. My sister has graciously invited me to go with her and my nephew to visit my brother Dave and his family. It's about 3 hrs. away. It will be nice to get away and it will be nice to go swimming (hotel pool). Our swimming places close in August.. Booo...

Another blessing is that my brother and I are singing in church on Sunday. We do not get to do that as often as we used too. My brother Dave and I used to travel with my parents and Dad would preach, we would sing and mom would point at her watch when dad was long winded.. :D That's mom keeping us on point.
If I can ever figure out how to post a song I will post one of my brother and my recordings.Lord, may you bless our time of ministry and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to worship and praise you. AMEN

3 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

Debbie,
Thank you for stopping by my blog penofjen.blogspot.com! I believe that you are correct, we as Christians need to make a stand.

I love this post about music. I love Christian music, especially Mercy Me, I can only Imagine....brings me to tears. But I am not to talented in the vocals,ah well, I am very talented in being SHORT!!!LOL

Hey I am a blogging junkie, so if you would like one of my many blogs that is really my lifestyle awakener is jensmakeover.blogspot.com!
Sorry for the war and peace comment!
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Deb,
Loved the show he had. me and my mom where listening to it in the car on the way home from the mall the other day. I finally got to comment on ur blog ^_^. Well i love ya and the blogs great. cya later.

Brandon

Denise said...

I hope you enjoy your vacation. I love mark lowery, and I really love singing.