Hey DJDEB here.
I love Music, Writing, Jewelry Designing and most importantly I love JESUS..
HOW ABOUT YOU??
Sunday, September 23, 2007
~~my 2nd meme~~
1. Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies? It will have to be color. I have a hard enough time seeing things at least in color they are more bolder to see.
2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death? Hmmm.. I like to think that I am versed in most things. This is really hard for me. I can only think of one thing that bores and frustrates me. That's talking to someone who only wants to talk about themselves.
3. MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music? CD's at home and work and tapes in my car. Yes I still have a tape player.. I'm truly old school there. LOL
4. You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run? Wow I could think of what to spend the money on, but would have no enjoyment as I would worry about my family too much..
5. Seriously, what do you consider the world's most pressing issue now? I think the next election is an important issue.
6. How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue? VOTE VOTE VOTE and truly find out the values and stands of all the candidates. and PRAY PRAY PRAY
7. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be? GO back to college and socialize more .. LoL (christian college ya'll) I worked a lot and was a lil' shy. Oh and get better grades.
8. You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be? I am somewhat of a believer in what's meant to be happens. But there is free will. Lets see before I get carried away here. :D Well there is one president I could have done without in the oval office.... hmmm.
9. A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole' Opry" which do you choose? Grand ole opry definitely
10. What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve? Find Osama...
11. One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal? Biblically it would have to be David, love his intimate thoughts in the psalms and inspirational ones in proverbs. Present day: Karen Kingsbury/Beverly Lewis Too busy to serve any food..
12. You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky - what's the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact? Do not know what this one is about as it's a bit before me.. He's wrong about hell.. and I do not want to do any immoral activity period. Not a fan of this question
13. If you could be anywhere in the world as you are answering this, where would that be? On a beach in the Bahamas... or on cruise ship .... LONG ONE...
Well... I am a single gal that has never married.. Not really seeking, but pray I will someday meet my soulmate. My Faith in God is the most important thing to me! I like to call my self creative and love to sing, write, make jewelry and did I mention SING!! Hope you enjoy my designs and thoughts! GOD Bless!