CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

~~Silly me~~

Well, I made some adjustments to my blog and.... lost my widgets.. I think that is what you call it. Silly me. Now I am trying to figure where I can find them. I should have hit SAVE!!! oh well.. Nice lighthouse background though...

I have spent the weekend and day off from work at home. Except for one trip to Walmart for my mom and Kmart for me. Just been fighting some kind of sickness. Fever, icky feeling and coughing is the last part of it.

At first I thought it might be due to my new meds for my thyroid. Still could be...
I did have a CT scan as they were concerned about graves disease. It looks like I do not have that. Thank you Lord. I am just hoping that I will be able to have energy again. It has been so long..

ENOUGH about ME!!
I am so confused and concerned with all the political events going on. I just pray that a GOD fearing person gets into office. I feel like so many that are running appear to be drawing the "Popular" people in America. Maybe it's me but I could care a less what some actor or actress thinks about who I should vote for. Since when did they become experts in running the country. What scares me is so many people feel drawn to what ever their favorite musicians or actors support; without thought. GOD be with us all.....
....just a lil' from DJDEB's perspective......

1 comment:

eph2810 said...

I hope you are feeling better soon and hopefully the medication can be adjusted.

Blessings to you...