CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My first blog award..


How neat!! I just had to share.. Thanks to Jubilee over at NOTES of Jubilee

for giving me the PEEP of the WEEK award!!

Here is what she said:


This week's Peep is Deb over at Just a Singer and Writer For Jesus. Thanks so much Deb for your encouraging words and prayers. You are my Peep O' the Week. Feel free to copy and post this award on your blog and let everyone know you are my Peep.

Wanna be a Jubilant Peep? All you have to do is leave a witty, encouraging, or thought provoking comment and you are eligible. As my oldest would say, "Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!"
You gotta love second graders, huh?!



Like I said on Jubilee's site, it's such a blessing from God that we can have this wonderful fellowship with other believers through blogs!! Thanks God!!!!

Check out Jubilee's site at : http://www.notesofjubilee.com





1 comment:

jubilee said...

Thanks for the linky love!