CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My interview...

My friend Joanne at http://joannesher.blogspot.com/ has interviewed me. She chooses the questions and then I answer. If you want to participate (and I hope you do) read the bottom of post for instructions.


THE INTERVIEW








1. If you could change one thing about yourself or your circumstances, what would it be?





Hmmm.... Of course I would love to be healthier and lose weight. But honestly, I would love to be financial secure enough to try my hand at writing for a living and be able to take care of my parents. I would love to make their "Golden Years" special and as easy as possible.








2. There's a movie coming out about the story of your life. If you could choose, what actress would you get to play yourself?





Well I would chose Lisa Welchel as she is older like me. Actually I think she is older. I would love to have a christian portray me so they can really understand this "CHARACTER" hee hee





3. Besides the Bible, what is your favorite book? Why?





Wow, I love to read but my favorite book in the last few years was the first book in the Karen Kingsbury series. I love her books and reviewed one below.





4. What one piece of advice would you like to share?





There is so much advice I would love to share. But I think the thing that helps me carry on is. That I know, that I know, that I know I AM NEVER ALONE. I may be single, live alone but I am NOT ALONE. I always have my Lord, Savior and Friend that never leaves me.





5. If everything you owned could only be one color, which would you pick? Why?





Probably slate blue. I love that color. It's like a grayish blue.. very relaxing color! KIND OF LOOKS LIKE THIS!!!














Now...I would love to interview you and you and you. So here is what you do:





1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."





2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).





3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.





4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.





5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.





So come on--let's get to know each other better. And do not fear potential questions--I promise to play very nice.




No comments: