CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

this too shall pass....

First post in March and its almost half way over.... Bad blogger girl!!!




I have been spending the last two weeks taking care of my parents who have been real sick. My father just got home yesterday from being in the hospital for almost two weeks. He had a abscess that had to be drained in his side and developed bronchitis too. My mother was home with the same thing and of course I had started the round of bronchitis. I am holding to the words of THIS TOO WILL PASS.... but as I had posted last month we must Press on....





So I am back blog world... I am back.. well not completely.... :D












1 comment:

jubilee said...

Oh! I hope you and your parents are feeling better. Being ill while taking care of someone who is ill is so difficult!

And you are right, this too shall pass . . .