CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 05, 2010

((((((( HEY CHECK IT OUT ))))))))















HEY CHECK IT OUT !!!!








I am starting a new blog series called "CHECK IT OUT". I plan on sharing something or someone interesting that has crossed my path recently. So make sure you CHECK IT OUT!!








As many of you recall in previous posts, I am a huge watcher(do not like the word fan) of the Duggars from 18 and counting a show on TLC.
















http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/02/03/duggars.save.little.girl.ppl/index.html










Pictured above are two of the oldest Duggar children who were reported to have saved a child's life. I have attached the link to the article below the picture for you to read. I love the quote that ended the article "Josh said that he believes he and John were there to help. "I don't believe in coincidences," Josh said. "I think we were in the right place at the right time because God has a plan for Maddye's life. I'm glad we were there."



What a powerful testimony for the Lord this family has become. I so pray they will keep walking the faith and continue to do so. So many before them in reality television and in many areas of entertainment are drawn away from what matters in life by those things we are told that "EASILY BESET US". Keep keeping on for JESUS Duggars and being good Christian examples to those who are watching your show and your lives.

Above is one of the amazing tags my new friend at Bran Made tags makes on her blog. Her tags are free for you to snag.

She primarily makes scripture tags and occasionally will even make one for you. Just like the one below she made for me with my favorite bible verse so make sure you "CHECK HER OUT"!!!
A link to her blog is below and if you look to the right of my blog, she is one of my "blogs I like".

Thanks for checking it out, DJDEB












4 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment! You have a beautiful blog! Thanks for the tips today ... I'm off to read that article!! :)

Smelling Coffee said...

Hi Deb. Thanks for visiting Smelling Coffee and for leaving that additional FB organizational tip! I haven't tried that yet, but that's a great idea.

Our family likes the Duggars too. I'm so thankful that they remain a shining testimony to the Lord.

And I love those Scripture tags! Your favorite verse is mine too.

Blessings to you, Deb~
Jennifer

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the Comment Deb! I am so blessed to live in FL out of the snow - although I do love to visit the snow ;)

I also wanted to share with you that I love the Duggars. My husband and I never miss a show!

beachvintage.com said...

Great news for you about the new blog. Good luck with it.