CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Let Freedom Ring




I wanted to publish a post regarding the recognition of Memorial Day and was unsure of what to write. Seems like I have been reading and hearing a lot about how the military present and past have fought for our FREEDOM in America and continue to faithfully serve to keep that FREEDOM for us.

A heart felt thanks to those who have served and are currently serving in our military for their service and sacrifice. May God bless you and May God bless America!!


Another thought occurred to me as I was thinking of this post. Not only am I blessed to have this Freedom ensured to me by the military. But I am doubly blessed to have the Freedom that comes from my relationship with Jesus Christ.



Below I have posted a video of the Gaither Vocal Band performing at the White House under President Bush's administration. The song is called "Let Freedom Ring" and the lyrics below explains the freedom that salvation through Christ provides.



"God built freedom into every fiber of creation And He meant for us to all be free and whole When my Lord bought freedom with the blood of His redemption His cross stamped pardon on my very soul"



LET FREEDOM RING

























4 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Happy Memorial weekend to you, hope you had a good one.

Mary Moss said...

Great post. Hope your Memorial Day weekend was great!

Blessings,
Mary

Cheryl said...

Debbie - what a wonderful post! And yes, you must get yourself to Florida. I have lived here my whole life and I am always finding more to see and explore :)

mariel said...

hope you had a blessed meorial day!