CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

never happy


If y'all read my old posts, you would see I am not a fan of winter. Well I am not enjoying this humid almost 90 degree weather in Spring.. Boy I am never happy..

Was thinking of putting my air conditioner, but believe the temps are going down a bit. Boy mother nature is acting up these days!!


No more depressing thoughts here.... want to see me happy?!?!?!



OK I am happy even the smoke from the bonfire cannot hide it. For I have purchased my nautical bag from Yankee Candle.

See the beginnings of my obsession here: http://debjoysing.blogspot.com/2010/05/gone-nautical.html

I love it !! Later I will show you the cute flickering fish votive holder and glass sailboat tea light holder. OK I have cheered myself up now. Hope you have a great day ! God bless, Deb


No comments: