CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 23, 2012

It's TIME for..


It's that time again..  It's BEAD SOUP time ya'll!! and I'm going to be apart of it!!

I've wanted to be apart of Bead Soup Swap and am excited to be apart of it. Check out the founder/coordinator and amazing lady that runs the swap

My partner for the swap is Cynthia -- A veteran at the Bead Swap!
Check out her blog and view all her amazing designs Created Treasures

First Reveal is the week of July 28th.

Second Reveal is the week of August 11th.


Third reveal is the week of August 25th.

Part of the excitement is looking to see all the exciting creations by the different designers. I will be a part of the second reveal and will make sure and share it on here. So excited to stretch my imagination and get to know Cynthia talented Jewelry designer at Created Treasures!! Details will follow....

djdeb


No comments: