CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2012

Bead Soup Reveal

I'm so excited to be able to post my bead soup reveal. I will preface this that this post will not be the best post as I'm in a Tim Horton's coffee shop using their Internet connection as I've just moved from my apartment of 20 years... yikes!! Will have to post about that later..

My Partner Cynthia at Created Treasures ~~Created Treasures Blog~~  sent me some lovely soup ingredients.....

Soup Ingredients



Tasty eh?!
HERE IS SOME OF MY SOUP CREATIONS..
My Main Piece with my focal-- had some wrapping and chain work...










Here's a close up of the pretty silver closure my partner sent me..


The neat thing is I sent my Partner a similar focal bead and we never talked about what we were sending... and we were on the same page of ingredients.
One small pair of simple earrings!


My First attempt at working with memory wire..

Loved the pretty Blue Beads and added more from my blue ingredients....








THANKS to my partner Cynthia and Lori Anderson at
I will add a list of participants as soon as I get my computer working at home.. Cant Wait to check out all the lovely creations!!




HERE'S A LIST OF ALL THE BEAD PARTICIPANTS MAKE SURE AND CHECK ALL THE LOVELY SOUPS OUT--YOU WILL ENJOY THEM!

Hostess, Lori Anderson, Pretty Things

Adlinah Kamsir, Dream Struck Designs
Adrienn Lukacs, Raszputyin Designs
Agata Grygiel, Cytherea Bijoux

Alenka Obid, Pepita Handmade
Amy Dickerson, Damyjo Designs

Amy Schmidt, Amy's Treasure
Amy Severino, Amy Beads


Andrea Trank, Heaven Lane Creations
Anke Humpert, Anart Island Studios
Ann Rishell, My Critical Eye
April Grinaway, Brooklyn Bead Goddess
Ashley Bunting, Miss Ashely Kate
Astrid Boyce, Astrid Boyce Beads
B.R. Kuhlman, Mixed Mayhem Studios
Barbe Saint John, Saints and Sinners



Beata Benkone Meggyesi, Beahobbi

Bryna Lumb, Bryna's Bead Box
Carmen Lau, Little Maketto

Cate van Alphen, Fulgorine
Cathie Carroll, Cathie Carroll's Studio
Cathy Khoury, Touch Jewelry
Christina Stofmeel, Feng Beads


Courtney Breul, Beads by Breul
Crystal Thain, Here Bead Dragons
Cynthia Abner, Created Treasures
Deana Hager, Just Deez'Art & Life
Debbie Phenes, Deb Joy Sing
Dhea Powers, Java Bead



Diana Welte, Lilyweeds
Dita Basu, alankarshilpa
Dorota Zeranska, gdymamczas
Dot Lewallwn, Speedie Beadie
Elisabeth Auld, Beads For Busy Gals
Ema Kilroy, Ema K Designs
Emma Todd, A Polymer Penchant
Eva Sherman, Eva Sherman Designs
Evie and Beth McCord, EB Bead and Metal Works
Francy Inman, Francy's Studio



Ginger Bishop, lilmummy likes...
Giorgia Rossini, Jo in Wonderland

Ine Vande Cappelle, Jewels by Ine
Iveth Caruso, Creative Atelier
JJ Jacobs, Coming Abstractions
Jackie Ryan, Kydo Jewellery
Jeannie Dukic, Jeannie's Blog
Jelveh Jaferian, Jelveh Designs
Jenna Tomalka, Twin Birch Studio
Jenni Connolly, Jenni's Beads



Jennifer Van Horn, Jennifers Jewels and Junk
Jo-Ann Woolverton, It's a Beadiful Creation
Johanna Rhodes-Nash, Fire Phoenix Creations
Joyce Blair, Bent Wire West Coast
JuLee Wolfe, The Polymer Penguin
Karen Vincent, Swallow Tail Jewellery
Karin Slaton, Backstory Beads
Kayla Potega, The Eclectic Element
Kim Dworak, CianciBlue
Kris Lanae Binsfeld, Cherish Designs by Kris Lanae



Kristen Latimer, MJM Jewelry Designs
Kumi Fisher, Malie Kai Designs
Kym Hunter, Kym Hunter Designs

Lennis Carrier, Windbent
Leslie Wayment, AA Beads & More
Linda Murphy, Bonita Bead
Lisa Johnson, Whimsey Wonders



Lisa Sittniewski, Love, Yesterdays
Lois Moon, Que Onda, Q'Town?
Lola Surwillo, Bead Lola Bead
Lorelei Eurto, Lorelei's Blog
Lori Bowring Michaud, Artfully Ornamental
Lori Finney, Using My Beads
Margareta Saari, Mags-koruja
Maria Horvath, Horimarika Beads
Marian Hertzog, M's Place



Mary Ellen Parker, BeeTree by m.e.
Mary K McGraw, MK's Creative Musings
MaryLou Holvenstot, time2cre8
Martha Aleo, Ornamento
Maybeline Tay, The Jewelry Larder
Megan Collins, Churchy & Her Sailor
Melissa Meman, Art. Life. Love.
Melissa Mesara, One-Eared Pig Beads


Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs



Pam Farren, re-maker
Pam Hurst, Pam Hurst Designs
Patricia Handschuh, The Color of Dreams
Patty Miller, CabariBeads
Penney Klapoth, Faerie Acres
Regina Santerre, Regina's Writings
Rhea Freitag, starrgazer creates

Rochelle Brisson, A Creative Chelle




Sabine Dittrich, PerlenDschungel
Sandra McGriff, Creative Chaos
Sandra Neights, Petalo Azul
Sandra Young, It's a Bead Life!
Sara Oehler, SoftFlex Girl

Saturday Sequins, Saturday Sequins
Shanti Johnson, Sunshine Bliss
Shari Replogle, Plays With Paper
Sonya Stille, Dreamin' of Beads





Stefanie Teufel, Stefanies Sammelsurium
Tammie Everly, TTE Designs
Tania Spivey, Moobie Grace Designs

Therese Frank, Therese's Treasures
Tina Holden, Polymer Clay Bytes!
Toltec Jewels, Jewel School Friends



Tracey Nanstad, A Beadiful Mess


Tracy Choy, BumbleBeads Designs
Valerie Norton, Hot Art













47 comments:

Unknown said...

Great colours and you have used them well.Love and hugs Tanya

Anindita Basu said...

Great job. I really liked what you did with all the pieces. The very first piece is my most favorite. Nice work. Dita

inaurem said...

The first necklace is really nice. I like blue things :)

Kumi Fisher said...

Beautiful work!

coffeeaddict said...

memory wire is fun to work with and your bracelet is super cute

Unknown said...

I love all the lovely summer colors to your pieces. Hope you get settled with computer and new apartment soon.

Courtney Breul said...

I love the blues!! Your pieces are so summery and fresh. Great soup!!!!!

adlinah said...

I love how you added orange to your bead soup. It gives a whole different feel to your final pieces. I love how the necklace turned out. I would wear that in a heartbeat.

Amy's said...

Very nice pieces

CraftyHope said...

Nice job working with your soup. You made some pretty pieces and I especially like that memory wire bracelet!

SwallowtailJewellery said...

Very pretty designs. Love the colours. Great bead soup! :)

Pretty Things said...

The colors are a perfect compliment to the lighthouse on your blog! Beautiful work!

The Jewelry Larder said...

Oh wow! I can see some fancy wirework there! I admire people who can work with metal and wire well. A very nice piece indeed!

Anonymous said...

I love the beachy feel of all your pieces. Sweet :)

Lilyweeds at Augusta Kent Studio said...

these are very beautiful pieces! I love the necklace and the chain/bead sections. just beautiful. ~diana

Francy said...

cool blues!

Kepi said...

Love blue and orange, very nice designs.

Jean A. Wells said...

Love the blues - beautiful soup. You did a great job with it. Love the memory wire bracelet. Great job!

Melissa said...

Nice pop of color with the yellow. You did a wonderful job on this piece. I love it.

Melissa Muir
http://design.kcjewelbox.com

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads! said...

Fantastic jewels!Beautiful works !Congrats!

Giorgia Rossini said...

I like the bracelt, perfect for summer!
ciao dall'Italia

Becky Pancake said...

Great job on all your pieces. I really like your color choices.

Kym Hunter Designs said...

I love what you made with your bead soup! I really like the wire work on the pendant and the accent with the orange beads. The colors work very well together.

Andrea said...

Good work. Hope you get to move in soon.

min said...

genius idea to match the lovely blue beads with yellow accents. i think the designs worked out great!! simple and wearable jewellery!!

Lisa Chapman said...

Really pretty design! How interesting that your partner selected a focal for you that is similar to the one you sent her. ;)

Kim said...

I love what you did with your soup, love the colors. Great job!

Lola said...

Your designs are beautiful! The first necklace is my favorite ... I love how you embellished and attached the pendant!

CherishD said...

Great job with your bead soup! Super fun to hop... love your work!!!

Kris

A Polymer Penchant said...

Deb you sure got a lot out of your soup way-ta-go. Hope all the dust settles in pleasing patterns post move

Barb Fernald said...

Great colors, and a nice set of jewelry!

Anonymous said...

Such pretty blues! I like your soup!

Unknown said...

Nice wire wrapping. Everything is very pretty!

White Horse Beading said...

Great job with your soup! The focal is beautiful and I love the necklace you made with it.

Leah Curtis said...

Great minds think alike, eh? Your pieces are very wearable and pretty!

april grinaway said...

Very pretty !

Cynthia said...

You did a wonderful job, love your color choices to all the blue I sent you. Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Still having so much fun hopping. I think I missed you the first time around. Great job on your pieces.

Shanti Harvell said...

So luv the colours! Bracelet so rocks! All your pieces are just gorgeous! Great job!

BluMoon said...

What lovely things you made I love blue!

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Debbie,
Beautiful pieces!
Therese

one-eared pig said...

very pretty! The remind me of the ocean.

Krafty Max Originals said...

Beautiful creations!! For your first time with memory wire, you did great!!

fireflymyst said...

Great color theme and designs!

Megilon said...

I love working in shades of blue! And the pieces looked lovely next to your lovely lighthouse picture! So pretty!

LoriF said...

Love the blue and yellow, nice job!

Unknown said...

Very nice summery pieces. Great job!