CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 08, 2008

So excited to hear..



The Clark Brothers are going to be on American Idol in April.


I had posted a blog in the past regarding Denver and the Mile High Orchestra appearing on a Fox show "Greatest American Band". Denver made it to the finals but the Clark Brothers won. Sorry Denver but I was so rooting for these brothers.


Once while attending a tent meeting, I heard the clark brothers play and their father was the traveling evangelist. They were talented youngins' and my family and I have kept an eye out for them. They have played with many artists especially in the country music genre.


They were so good on this show and they were not afraid to show their faith. It was soooooo REFRESHING for a christian to have a positive face on tv. So often, they are portrayed terribly. In the beginning of the show, it seemed like it was going to be that way for these guys. I believe God worked the judges heart to see the talent behind their faith and they could not deny it. Whoo.hoo..


They are to appear on American Idols America gives back special. Make sure to give a listen..




http://www.myspace.com/ashleyclarkmusic


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings to you!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my pride post. Fun to meet another sister in the Lord. Enjoy singing His praises~

Lilly said...

Thank you for shariing this