CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Gone Nautical










~~Gone Nautical ~~








I cannot believe what I said to one my supervisors today. I blame it all on my blogging obsession with all things nautical. She walked in my office with a navy blue cardigan with thin white stripes and I said, "oh you look very NAUTICAL today". It just came out of my mouth.
Needless to say, she took it well as she is retiring and heading to the Outer Banks this summer.





I am doing something else that I never do tomorrow. My sister and I are making an evening trip to the mall to the Yankee Candle store.I will be spending more there than I have ever spent. These purchases will allow me to pay even more for their special nautical bag (pictured below).

ISN'T it LOVELY!?!?!






Then there is the other day I went out to lunch with my mother and sister and I just had to take this picture below. See I've Gone Nautical---Wanna Join me??



1 comment:

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Ok, you totally have me ready to go to the beach!
Wylie