CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 17, 2011

God's great designs~thru my camera's lens

There are a number of falls in Ithaca NY, this one was right near my sister's church.

This couple had a prime location..

Some of the many geese on the lake that day..


I am from upstate New York and one of my favorite times of the year is Autumn. Leaves changing colors, wonderful smells are in the air

and many great photo opportunities exist!!


Love my lighthouses!




I confess the downside is what follows after Autumn. I'm sure you have guessed what that is the "W" word...









Below my sister and I being a little silly. Not sure if I have ever mentioned my love for willow trees....









So until that "W" time comes I am going to enjoy "God's beautiful season--Fall in upstate New York."


My sister and I asked someone to take our pic!








The willows on the lake...











3 comments:

~katie~ said...

God's creation is beautiful indeed! What an amazing Creator. You and your sister are cute! Enjoy the rest of Autumn.

Blessings on your week,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you for taking us along with you on this beautiful autumn outing! The wonders and colors and textures of God's world are soooo amazing this time of year.

Jenni said...

Looks like it was a lovely day and so good to enjoy it with your sister. I love your geese photo! We don't see those birds here and I think they are so handsome.
Jenni