CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Products of my "wire wrapped" addiction and other bejeweled things

DJDEB DESIGNS
 
These are not the best pictures in the world and I feel bad that I did not take more pictures of the dozen or more rings I made for Christmas gifts. Here goes my pictures~~~



Love the Blue cat's eye beads in these.
This one is a light blue crystallized bead.

PRETTY In PINK love the clasp on this!


Another view of the pink bracelet... so girly so me!





My friend Teresa showing us her favorite things--peppermint toppings and her lovely ring made by ME!

Hope you enjoyed the products of my addiction!!

3 comments:

Toyin O. said...

These are gorgeous rings, bracelets, and necklaces; you are so creative and talented. Thanks for sharing.

Heaven's Walk - said...

Hey Deb! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet comment! You are quite the jeweler, girl! Beautiful work!!! You should start an Etsy shop!

Blessings to you ~

xoxo laurie

Kristi Kyle said...

I love what you did with copper wire and the blue stone. Absolutely gorgeous! Definitely something I would wear.